Last updated: January 4, 2019
Supplements.One (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the Supplements.One website (the “Service” or the “Site”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personal information may include, but is not limited to:
- Your contact information (such as name, email, shipping address, zip code, telephone number).
- Your login credentials to create an account on the Services (such as email and password).
- Any information contained on your social media public profile, if you decide to create an account on the Services using your social media account information.
- Personal information contained in content you submit on the Services, such as through our “Contact Us” feature or other customer support tools.
- Any content generated by user (product reviews, comments, questions and answers).
- Any payment information, such as name, billing address, account number, and payment card details (including card number, expiration date and security code) for payments processed by us. To the extent any payments are processed by any other third parties such as PayPal or Apple Pay, then the privacy policies of those parties shall govern such information.
- Bank account and/or tax information related to any programs that may offer any payouts such as a Rewards/Bonus program
- Your order history, including information about products purchased or viewed on the Services.
- Any personal details provide through contests, sweepstakes and surveys.
- IP address, device, operating system, and browser information that we detect.
- Social media information, such as social media handles, content and other data shared with us through third-party features that you use on our Services (such as apps, tools, payment services, widgets and plugins offered by social media services like Facebook, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube) or posted on social media pages (such as our social media pages or other pages accessible to us).
- Country/region and language preference based on mobile device settings and/or IP.
You are not required to provide this information but, if you choose not to do so, we may not be able to offer you certain Services and related features.
We collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service (“Log Data”). This Log Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
We will use the information we obtain through the Services as needed to provide you with the products and services you request, to deliver products ordered (including, but not limited to, transportation and customs clearance through related third party service providers).
We also will use the information we obtain through the Services if we have a legitimate interest to do so, including:
- General management of your account.
- General communication with you about any updates to the Service and or our policies.
- Communicating with you about your account or orders and sending you information about any updates.
- Managing claims in connection with our products and services, and keeping you informed about the status of your order.
- Managing Rewards or Bonus programs.
- Managing our Reviews program (posts and replies).
- Identifying you so you may use the Services.
- Direct marketing our products to you and providing you with promotions, including special deals, coupons, discounts and chances to win contests.
- Responding to you and providing customer support.
- Protecting against, identifying and preventing fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities.
- Complying with and enforcing applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
We may also use your contact information to send you Newsletters, emails, push notifications and in-app notifications about our products, services, sales and special offers if you sign up to receive them and have not opted out.
We may use “cookies” (internal or third-party) to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. A “Flash cookie,” also known as a local shared object, functions like a web cookie to personalize a user’s experience on sites that use Adobe Flash Player. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, links web pages to web servers and their cookies and may be used to transmit information collected through cookies back to a web server. We and our third-party service providers may use beacons in emails to help us track response rates, identify when our emails are accessed or forwarded, and for other purposes listed above.
When you use our Services or open our emails (internal or third-party), we may obtain certain information by automated means, such as browser cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons, device identifiers, server logs and other technologies. The information we obtain in this manner may include your device IP address, domain name, identifiers associated with your devices, device and operating system type and characteristics, web browser characteristics, language preferences, clickstream data, your interactions with our Services (such as the web pages you visit, links you click and features you use), the pages that led or referred you to our Services, dates and times of access to our Services, and other information about your use of our Services.
To the extent required by applicable law, we will obtain your consent before placing cookies or similar technologies on your computer. You can stop certain types of cookies from being downloaded on your computer by selecting the appropriate settings on your web browser. Most web browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new browser cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new browser cookie and how to disable existing cookies.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service, to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service is meant for a general audience and is not intended to address anyone under the age of 16 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we discover that a child under 16 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our servers immediately.
Compliance With Laws and Legal Disclosures
We will disclose your Personal Information where required to do so by law or subpoena; to exercise or defend our legal rights; when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical or other harm or financial loss; in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution or liquidation); or otherwise with your consent.
To the extent provided by applicable law, you may request: access to the personal information we maintain about you; that we update, correct, amend, or erase your information; or the restriction of our use of your personal information, by contacting us as specified below.
Subject to certain limits under California law, California residents may ask us to provide them with: a list of certain categories of personal information we have disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, and the identity of those third parties. To make this request, California residents may contact us as specified below.
Retention Of Personal Information
To the extent required by applicable law, we will retain your personal information for the duration of our relationship, plus a reasonable period to comply with the applicable statute of limitations or if otherwise required under applicable law.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. We use commercially acceptable means to help protect your Personal Information, but we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Data and Privacy Dept.
1083 Bedmar Avenue
Carson, CA 90746